I am a person who hates to repeat his mistakes consciously and although its not that I have not repeated my mistakes but trying to minimize the same makes me feel happy . When our trip for Kathmandu got finalized almost 45 days in advance I started doing my research on the place from a photographers perspective.
Pikturenama is a blog about our travel and food escapades along with stories to share through photography.
- Soam Mumbai, Sunday afternoon and I didn’t miss mangshor jhol
- Mustard Mumbai and the ‘Unsavoured Pujo’ Pop Up
- As I travelled along Hong Kong roads, I saw the buildings
- Kerala Egg Roast / Nadan Mutta Roast when memories start pouring in
- Monkey Bar Kolkata has a brand new menu with 41 new dishes and 8 new cocktails