It was on our visit back from Pokhara that we headed towards Swayumbhunath temple on a bright warm sunny afternoon. Situated on the hilltop at western side of Kathmandu it’s around half an hour journey from Kamalpokhri the central part of Kathmandu.
Pikturenama is a blog about our travel and food escapades along with stories to share through photography.
- Frozen melon ball salad with Bandel Cheese- perfect for summers
- Notre Dame Auxiliatrice chapel or Cap Malhereux church Mauritius and churches in Mauritius
- Chef Manish Mehrotra and my experience at Indian Accent New Delhi
- Faces and Frames from Pista House Hyderabad. A tribute to those workers.
- Banana Pancakes- A healthier version of pancakes